Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blurt Shirts - Phase Two Begins

The evolution of Blurt Shirts continues. Not only have I added several new lines of shirts - more athletic, music and Lutheran shirts to come soon - and reorganized the store a bit, but I officially started my Blurt Shirts website.

This site gives opportunity to link to my store at CafePress, but it also gives me a place to post blogs that are specific to Blurt Shirts material. Some of that stuff may occasionally overlap with material from this blog and SMISLT, but we'll see how that goes. I'm sure an idiot of the week here or there will give me fodder for a new shirt design.

And for those of you who are wise in the ways of website development - not necessarily the techie component, but layout and placement - I would greatly appreciate your feedback about the site. (Yes, a couple of you in particular know I am talking about YOU!!!)

The blog feature is RSS capable if you'd like to subscribe. Also, my storefront offers the ability to subscribe to the my "Monthly Blurt" newsletter, courtesy of CafePress.

Stop by the site and the store, come back often, and buy something if you like what you see.

Thanks,
Rick

Now, back to your regularly scheduled rant...oh yeah, I think I'm a day or so behind on my Idiot of the Week post. Someone mentioned a possible candidate, but I can't find the link....

No comments: