Wednesday, August 23, 2006

New Links

Please welcome My Utopia and Jonathan's Miscellaneous Ramblings to my links. My Utopia helps me keep up with my House, M.D. fix among other things, and JMR has run into us Lutherans in droves already, as he indicates in this post.

Please also see the highly coveted, highly revered link to CLC Radio (Christ Lutheran Church Radio), where Mixmaster Scott is serving our church's bible studies and sermons as podcasts. The concept is in the beginning stages, so Mixmaster Scott and The Deacons will be working to improve sound quality as time and resources permit.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Marie N. said...

"Mixmaster Scott and the Deacons"

chuckle (Because I know you worded it that way on purpose).

Scott said...

um... "Mixmaster?"

lol

Rick said...

That was the nickname of one of the members of rap group UTFO, way back in the mid-1980s.

Des_Moines_Girl said...

Mixmaster? If you remember that, then surely you remember DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.

(...I...feel...old...)

(old lady voice) Back in my day we didn't have fancy schmancy blogs or any high falootin in-ter-net! We had to write our messages on rocks and throw them at people's heads but we liked it! We loved it!

Rick said...

DMG - you mean "Parents Just Don't Understand" and "I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson"? That DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince?

No, I don't remember them. ;-)

Regarding the messages on rocks - IM has changed a lot since then, hasn't it? A lot less dangerous.

Jonathan said...

Hey Quipper! Thanks for the plug! I hope it doesn't get pulled after I respond to your comment to "MY CREED" blog entry...

http://jonathansmiscellaneousramblings.blogspot.com/2006/08/my-creed.html


:-)

Jonathan

Rick said...

Jonathan, no worries, the link won't get pulled.

We Confessional Lutherans don't believe in sweeping differences under the rug. Difference of opinion should lead to discussion, not to leaving well enough alone. I'd rather disagree with you vehemently, and know why I disagree, than believe we agree but never know for sure.